Low Maintenance Cedral Bespoke Buildings
Quinneys offer Marley Cedral cladding to our buildings with the option of uPVC double glazed doors and windows in white or rosewood woodgrain finish and with tapco roof slate, these buildings are very low maintenance with fire resistant pre-coloured cladding. Buildings are made to your requirements, we will be happy to advise on the design and any planning/Building control restrictions.
Fibre cement Cedral Lap weatherboard external cladding is the ideal low maintenance, rot free alternative to traditional timber weatherboarding. With the visual appeal of natural timber, simplicity of installation and resistance to rot, Cedral Lap weatherboard is an attractive, low maintenance alternative to PVCu.
Cedral Lap weatherboard can be supplied in a range of 21 factory applied solid colours and 2 woodstain finishes – providing an aesthetic option to suit many project requirements.
Herne bay Pier kiosk/huts – White Cedral weatherboard with white symmetric corner trims.
- Class 0 fire rating
- Excellent aesthetics
- Resistant to rot and insects
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install
- Comprehensive range of matching aluminium trims
- Complementary soffit and fascia board available in the 9 best selling Cedral colours
Hastings Pier – Black Cedral weatherboard and symmetric corner trims.
C06 Grey/Green Cedral cladding and matching trims. uPVC white double glazed windows and single door. Pewter grey tapco roof slate.
Garden office and store in Cedral C06 grey/green cladding and uPVC double glazed French doors and windows, EDPM rubber roof.
C10 blue/grey Cedral weather board cladding with C15 dark grey corner trims.
C06 grey/green Cedral weather board cladding and pewter grey Tapco slate roof. UPVC white double glazed doors and window to hobby room section and pressure treated timber doors to the shed section.
TapcoSlate Key Features:
- Made from resin bonded, crushed virgin Dolomite limestone, TapcoSlate has the random texture and edges of natural slate.
- TapcoSlate is lightweight, (from only 12 kgs/sq. metre), easy to handle and can be fixed by either hammer and nail or nail gun.
- Strong, cost effective, recyclable and attractive.
- No breakage, wastage, drilling or sorting required.
- Available in a range of attractive colours and blends.
- A production-induced camber ensures a tight fit at the tail of the slate when fixed.
- TapcoSlates have excellent weathering characteristics; they will not curl, lift or delaminate, and are impermeable to water.
- When tested to BS476 part 3, an AA fire rating is achieved for installation on boarded roofs.
- BBA Certified.
- TapcoSlates are backed by a 40-year Warranty.
For more info on tapco roof slate tap this link http://www.tapcoroofingproducts.com