We can now supply high quality heating and cooling units for installation in garden offices/studios.
These air conditioning units are equipped with a reversing cycle and can cool in the summer and heat in the winter and are very energy efficient.
Our high-quality installation services mean we can normally install a system in most studios in just one day. This is dependent on the size of the room, and subject to a free site survey.
An electrical supply must already be in-situ to the room for the standard installation.
A standard installation consists of:
- 1 x wall mounted internal evaporator;
- One hole through the wall for pipework and drain;
- Up to 3 metres of interconnecting pipe and insulation;
- Up to 3 metres of interconnecting cable;
- 3 metres of 22mm drain tube, 4 elbows and 4 clips;
- 1 x floor standing external condensing unit.
Where units require a 13amp supply, these will be powered by a 13amp plug.
Where units require a 16 amp supply, these will be hard wired.
|Room size m²||Air conditioning unit size||Electrical supply required|
|Up to 12m²||2.0KW||13 amp|
|Up to 16m²||2.5KW||13 amp|
|Up to 25m²||3.5KW||13 amp|
|Up to 30m²||5KW||16 amp|
Extras that you may require:
- Wall brackets for external unit;
- Extra pipe and insulation;
- Electrical drain pump and tubing (if gravity is not possible);
- Trunking or safety guards for external unit.
All our installations come with a 12 months labour and parts warranty.