|Width x Depth||Building Price||No. of white |
PVC D/G windows
|Insulate and clad*|
|5mx3m (16’6”x10’)||£8,559.00||2D||£2,278.00 show model|
|(not including extra for Anthracite)|
|6m x 3.6m (20’x12′)||£12,194.00||2D||£2,983.00|
|6m x 4.2m (20’x14′)||£14,296.00||2D||£3,297.00|
|6.3m x 4.8m (21’x16′)||£17,270.00||2D||£3,464.00|
|9m x 4.2m (30’x14′)||£21,580.00||2D||£4,379.00|
|9m x 4.8m (30’x16′)||£24,808.00||2D||£4,600.00|
Heights: Mono pitch roofs are under 2.5m overall height.
All Cedral buildings include:
- CLS 90x38mm (actual)/ 100x50mm (nominal) pressure treated C16 graded timber framing.
- 5.5mm plyboard to CLS.
- Breathable membrane.
- 34x45mm (actual)/ 38x50mm (nominal) pressure treated timber batten for Cedral weatherboard.
- Marley Cedral weatherboard (not wood stained weatherboard).
- All Marley trims and vents
- EPDM rubber and trims – 20 year manufacturers warranty on all rubber
- 1 no pair uPVC white French doors and windows as shown above
- 28mm double glazed units
- Exchange windows for 2 x fixed side lites FOC – as show site.
- Extra windows: 1 double unit with 1 opening window and 1 fixed window (uPVC white) £340.00 | 1 treble with 2 opening and 1 fixed window (uPVC white) £365.00
- Power sockets/down lights POA
- uPVC single door (fully glazed) (white standard included) – POA
- Guttering £16.50 pm, £25.65 per downpipe in black half round.
- Options – outside colour of all uPVC units (all white inner) Anthracite, Rosewood OR black – Guide + on each unit
* Tapco roof slate on cross batten to roof
** 70mm PIR insulation board to walls and celiing with tongue and groove, v-joint clad whitewood OR 12.5mm vapour plasterboard finished (tape and fill) ready to decorate. Approx U-value 0.25 w/m²K.
20mm PIR insulation board to floor and overboarded.