*show site building
Heights: Mono pitch roofs are under 2.5m overall height.
Mono pitch Cedral buildings include:
- Installation to your firm/level base.
- CLS 90x38mm (actual)/ 100x50mm (nominal) pressure treated C16 graded timber framing.
- 12mm sheathing plyboard to CLS.
- Breathable membrane.
- 34x45mm (actual)/ 38x50mm (nominal) pressure treated timber batten for Cedral weatherboard.
- Marley Cedral weatherboard (stock colours).
- All Marley trims and vents.
- EPDM rubber and trims (choice of colours).
- 1 no pair uPVC white French doors – 1500mm wide x 2000 high, 4/20/4 clear tuf Low E units
- 2 no uPVC white fixed side lights 4/20/4 clear tuf Low E units.
- Black half round guttering and downpipes.
- 70mm PIR insulation board to walls and ceiling with tongue and groove, v-joint clad whitewood OR 12.5mm plasterboard finished (tape and fill) ready to decorate.
- Approx U-value 0.25 w/m²K (walls).
- 20mm PIR insulation board to floor between two floor boards.
- Anthracite/black/rosewood instead of standard white, add £150.00 per unit.
- uPVC white 2000mm high x 800mm wide fully-glazed single door, add £720.00 Colour add extra £150.00
- Security high level uPVC white top-hung window 1000mm high x 400mm wide, add £263.00 Colour add extra £150.00
- uPVC white double window unit (2 x side hung) 1000mm high x 1200mm wide, add £350.00 Colour add extra £150.00
- uPVC white treble window unit - 2 x side hung/centre bottom fixed/top opening, 2000mm high x 1200mm wide, add £540.00 Colour add £150.00
- Standard electrics package (guide)
- Air con
- Free foam soffit and fascia instead of Cedral board. Available in white/woodgrain/black/brown/grey.
- Bases - Concrete, platform or levelling base
- Also available in softwood, pressure treated cladding (externally) (shiplap, loglap, heavy duty featheredge or vertical tongue and groove v-joint) - POA
ALL PRICES INCLUSIVE OF V.A.T.